How to fix Unfortunately DMG has Stopped: Android is one of the most widely used mobile operating system all over the world. Currently, it is leading the market for smartphones and is expected to do the same in future as well.
Android seems to have only one competitor and that is iOS. Windows, on the other hand, hasn’t performed very well in the world of smartphones. iOS-based devices are very expensive. Android-based devices, on the other hand, comes in a wide range.
You can a lot of budget smartphones if you are low on budget and you can also get premium smartphones if money is not a constraint for you. This gives Android an edge over iOS.
Also, Android usually provides a very smooth user experience to everyone. You will hardly notice glitches while using Android-based smartphones.
However, it is also a software after all and no matter how good or how popular a software is, it can never be 100% free from errors. Android users usually face issues while updating or downloading applications and games from the Google Play Store.
However, in this article, we have a different issue at hand, which is causing a lot of trouble to a lot of users all around the globe.
Unfortunately Dmg Has Stopper: What Is This All About?
A lot of Android users have reported facing an error message that says, Unfortunately DMG has stopped. But when they tried searching for anything called DMG on their device, they didn’t find any anything.
The sad part is that it happens suddenly. You just turn on your phone some day and as soon as it turns on, you get the error message saying Unfortunately DMG has stopped. This then restricts you from doing anything on your phone seamlessly.
This may keep coming and you are completely blocked. Even the sadder part is that no matter how hard you try to fix it, you may not get relevant success. This is one of the most annoying errors I have ever come across.
If you are also facing this error, do not worry as we are here to rescue. We did a lot of research on this error. Finally, we came up with some relevant methods that can help you resolve the error message: Unfortunately DMG has stopped.
So, let us not waste any time further and jump directly to the methods to fix Unfortunately DMG has stopped error messages on your Android smartphone or Android tablet.
How To Fix Error Unfortunately Dmg Has Stopped
As you must be knowing that this error is very annoying, please make sure you follow the steps mentioned in each method very carefully. Let us get started now.
Method 1: Use Kingoroot App To Fix This Error
This is one of the unique methods to fix Unfortunately DMG has stopped the error. Simply follow the steps given below to resolve this error message once and for all.
- Visit the official website of Kingoapp through the web browser on your mobile phone.
- Here, click on Download for Android button.
- Since we are downloading this from a third-party source, it may ask for your permission. Tap on OK and proceed further. This will download the apk file on your device.
- Open this apk file. Tap on the Install button at the bottom.
- You will get an App Installed screen then. Tap on the OPEN button at the bottom.
- Now tap on One Click Root at the bottom and follow the on-screen instructions. This should resolve the issue.
Method 2: Hard Reset Your Device
Ideally, the first method should resolve the issue. However, if it did not resolve the issue or you do not want to use the third-party software, better reset your phone.
Please note that this will remove everything from your device and bring back it to the factory settings. So, make sure you take the backup prior to implementing this method. You can follow the steps given below to factory reset your device after you have taken the backup.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset option.
- Make sure you have taken the backup. If not, tap on Local Backups and then tap on Back up button at the bottom. This may take some time.
- Once you are done with the backup stuff, tap on Factory data reset option at the bottom.
- This may take some time. Wait for this to complete.
- Once your phone is reset, you should not be getting the error message: Unfortunately DMG has stopped.
These were a couple of methods to fix Unfortunately DMG has stopped the error. In case of any issues, drop your query in the comment section below this post. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible.