How to Enable Screen Share Discord: Discord is an app available for PC gamers. It helps the players to communicate with each other using the private servers. The Discord platform is available for both PC and mobile. This app has 90 million users since gamers find interest in connecting with the group of players more than playing single. This app is provided with many features like a chat lobby, a message board, and a VoIP chatting system.
All these factors make this app more awesome. For instance, if you want a set of players to play, PUBG then chooses Discord to connect simply with Minecraft players’ server or communicate with the tiny group of friends as well. This article explores on discord how to screen share straightforwardly.
What’s Special in Screen Share Discord?
Of course, there are plenty of VoIP services are available such as Skype and many more. When comes to communicate and play games both Skype and Discord is the best one. But in-depth the features and conveniences offered by Discord is unmatchable with any of the service. You can easily run this application on the browser. At the same time, you will be allowed to vary your friends’ microphone volume level and discord screen share. Plus, you will get low-end voice chat so that you can even talk to worldwide people.
Simples Steps To Follow Enable Screen Share in Discord:
Want a screen share feature in the Discord app? Then check out the underneath steps to know how to screen share on discord easily.
- First of all, confirm that the video is in the ready state after perfectly connecting the audio and video device.
- Open the app, and now you will see the option on the left side. Click on my friend that you would like to share your device screen.
- To share the screen with that selected person, you must knock on the phone icon that is provided next to the name of the friend.
- The moment the screen of the call gets displayed, click on the option “Screen Share” located on the left side of the screen.
- Finally, a screen will display once after you clicked on the “Share Screen.” Now select your screen image that is situated in the middle of the window</strong>.
- After this, your screen will be shared with your friend you choose. From now on, your friend can able to see all the activities you do on the screen.
That’s all; you can easily screen share discord with your friends to look at your screen with the beneath steps’ help. If you follow these steps, then discord screen shares not working will never happen without any doubt. To enjoy the latest features enabled on Discord, use the recently released Discord app version.
The latest version consists of so many facets, such as selecting a topmost quality and higher frame rate, and so on. Since Discord is compatible with Android and iOS, make use of this application to avail the entire features inbuilt in it.