How To Renew Expired Netflix Download – Now a days everyone is using Netflix for TV Shows or Music. It is one of the most popular Application over Google Play Store and App Store. As far as we are concerned, we think it is the best App for watching any movies or TV Show. Seriously, Netflix is having great collection of videos in every category. But many Netflix users are complaining about Video Expiration. Basically what happens is user used to download video to watch it later but video get expired with time. So we are going to tell you some tricks on how to renew expired Netflix download.
Whenever you go for offline downloads from Netflix it is having an expiry date attached to it. This means that if you are downloading movie or show you can watch it for limited period of time. Once that time is over you have to renew it for watching. There can be multiple reason due to which video can expire. Let us have a look on that.
Why Netflix Video Expires?
- You might have crossed number of visits. In Netflix it is not like if you have downloaded a video you can watch it for any number of times. There is a limit applied on downloaded video which expires after particular number of visit on that video.
- Netflix might have deleted video from their server.
- You might have crossed expiry date.
How To Renew Expired Netflix Download – Renew Title?
Renew Expired Netflix Download On Android
- Login to your Netflix Account on Android phone or Tablet (Internet is must).
- Select Menu to see list of Menus available.
- Go to My Downloads.
- Now select the title or video you want to renew, and then click on exclamation icon (i.e. Renew Icon).
- Choose Renew Download.
Here we would like to tell that you can renew a video or movie for a limited number of times. Once you are out of renew moves you have to stream it over internet only.
Change Date and Time to Fix Expiry for Netflix Download On iPhone, iPad or iPod
We have seen on these devices, a wrong date or time be the reason for title expiry. So, you have to make sure current date and time should be same as you device date and time to avoid video expiry on Netflix. To change date and time or to fix renew expired Netflix download follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
- You can manually change date by clicking on date tab and time by tapping on time tab.
- Best practice is to turn on “Set Automatically” settings for date and time. This option you can find inside Settings > General > Date and Time.
Renew Expired Netflix Download on Apple Device
- Login to Netflix Account on your Apple Device (Internet Connection is Must).
- Go to Menu Icon by clicking on three stripes.
- Then choose My Downloads from the menu.
- Click on Edit option at right corner and then select movie which you would like to renew.
- Once you got the movie, click on the red X icon to remove it from your device.
- Now search the movie again on Netflix and then go to the description page of the movie and tap the Download Icon.
- After download the movie or web series it would appear in My Downloads.
- If you are unable to renew or re-download movie, it means you have crossed the limit for it and must stream it online.
Renew Expired Netflix Download on Windows 10 PC, Phone and Xbox One
- Login to Netflix on your Windows Device (Internet Connection is Must).
- Open Netflix on click on three stripes to go for Menu.
- There choose My Downloads and from the downloaded list pick the movie which you want to renew.
- Then click on Renew Icon that is Exclamation Icon and Choose Renew Download.
Since all these devices Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 Phones and Xbox One uses same Netflix app that is provided by Microsoft so method for Renew Expired Netflix Download method is also same.
Hopefully this article “How to Renew Expired Netflix Download – Title Expired” helped you in fixing your issue. If you have any issues or suggestion kindly let us know via comments. Feel free to go to Netflix or review more tips at Waptechs.com.