How to Fix Can’t Connect to Netflix NW-2-5 Error: Netflix is an Internet Streaming Media accessible to users in more than 50 countries. With this, you can watch TV Serials, Movies, Sports, and Videos on any device of your choice.
This device may include TV, Xbox, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Vizio, and similar devices. Netflix has around 103.95 million users across the world, and this number is increasing day by day. This shows how popular this application is. Now there are many Netflix alternatives available in the market. These include Amazon Prime, Now TV, and so on.
No matter how good or popular an application is, every application is prone to errors. The same is the case with Netflix. There is some issue that Netflix users face all across the world. In this article, we are going to talk about one such error.
While accessing Netflix on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox, and Vizio, people get an error message, “Can’t Connect to Netflix NW-2-5”. This article will look into some methods to Fix the Can’t Connect to Netflix NW-2-5 error.
NOTE: Before going to the actual methods to fix this error code, try resetting WiFi and PlayStation first. After this, check if the error persists. If this cannot fix the Can’t Connect to Netflix NW-2-5 error, try the actual methods given below to fix this annoying error code.
HOW TO FIX CAN’T CONNECT TO NETFLIX NW-2-5 ERROR
In this section, we will try to implement some methods to fix this error code. So follow along and go through the methods mentioned given below carefully.
METHOD 1: RECONNECT PLAYSTATION TO INTERNET
Follow the steps given below to implement this method:
- Disconnect the Wi-Fi from your PlayStation or Xbox.
- Now turn off Wi-Fi from the PlayStation or Xbox.
- Turn On Wi-Fi on your device.
- Reconnect Wi-Fi on the device,
- Try accessing Netflix now and check if the error persists.
METHOD 2: USE WIRED CONNECTION INSTEAD OF WI-FI
Netflix requires a fast Internet connection for better performance. Wired connections are always much faster and more reliable as compared to WiFi. So if you are using a wireless connection to access Netflix, try switching to wired mode and check if the error persists.
METHOD 3: POWER CYCLE YOUR PLAYSTATION 4/ PLAYSTATION 3
- Turn off Your Console and unplug your Power Source.
- After Unplugging the Power Source, Now unplug cords from the TV.
- Now Plug the Console back in. And also, Plug Cords Back into your TV.
- Turn the Console ON, and now try Accessing Netflix App. It should run Successfully.
Improve your Wi-Fi signal
If the above steps do not help you fix the Netflix error code NW-2-5, try the following suggestions. The below-mentioned suggestions will make your connection stronger.
- Move up the position of your router as it can give you better reception.
- Change your router’s position to build up your signal strength.
- Move the devices away from the router to interfere with your connection—for example, microwave and other devices.
Verify your DNS settings
- In the main menu, go to Settings. Select Network.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection. Choose a method depending on your connection.
- Select Automatic for IP Address, DHCP Host Name, and DNS and MTU
- Select Do Not Use for Proxy Server, and select Test Connection.
To confirm your Xbox DNS settings while solving Netflix error code NW-2-5, perform the following steps:
- Press Guide on your Xbox controller and go to Settings.
- Click on System Settings and choose Network Settings.
- Pick the network and select Configure Network.
- Click on DNS Settings and select Automatic.
- Please turn off your Xbox and turn it on. Try Netflix after that.
So these were the few methods to fix the Can’t connect to Netflix NW-2-5 error code. I hope you liked this article. In case of any concerns, kindly comment. We will try to fix any issues. Thanks.