Mx Player download for PC: MX player is a very famous and well-known app for Android. It is a widely used video player app. It is famous and widely because it works on various platforms which gives ease of use to the user. You can always download MX player for pc through the Google play store. The most exciting feature is that it can be downloaded free from the play store.
MX Player is a common and most used Video Player for Android. It is one of the Apps that I always install when I buy any new Android phone. We get the default Video Player with every phone but MX Player is better than any other Android Video Player.
Features of MX Player App:
To understand what MX player is and about its feature let’s look at some pointers which can prompt you to take MX player download for PC option.
- The best feature is that if it is free of any cost and can be downloaded from play store anytime and doesn’t play any ads in between.
- The MX player download for Windows 8 size is small.
- This software or app supports many languages across the world, which makes it a world revered app as anybody can use it.
- It has an HW+ decoder, which is an advanced hardware decoding.
- There are many formats that it supports like avi, mp4, DivX, MPEG, MOV, VOB, and many other video formats.
- Processor optimized is also one of its features.
MX Player is now officially available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PC, You can download it from here.
Some people told me that the official windows app is not working for the last few days, so please follow the steps mentioned above.
How Can You download MX player for PC
To download MX player on your PC you have to follow a few methods. Let’s look at these methods available:
Install an Android Emulator first of all in your PC. An Android emulator helps you in downloading and installing all the App and games of android on your PC. It works as a platform for your System.
There is a various option available on the market for android emulators, choose one which suits you and downloads the same. Now download APK file of MX Player and install it. The installation will automatically happen on your Android Emulator.
Now enjoy the MX player. This method is quite easy the only thing you need to do with patience is downloading an Android Emulator and you are set to go.
Download another Operating System. Yes, you heard it right this operating system is known as Remix OS. It is based on Android. It gives a platform to install and use Android Apps and games on your system, just like Android Emulator. It is more efficient but one needs to install this as a dual boot system. But the process of installing another operating system is not easy. After you have installed Remix OS you need to follow these steps:
- Download the MX Player APK.
- Go to the settings > security > enable the Unknown Sources.
- The installation will happen on Remix OS.
- Now open it and enjoy it.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks from the download button below.
- After downloading it, install BlueStacks on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open BlueStacks and click on the search button, and type MX player, there will be no results, but on the bottom left there will be an option for “Search MX Player on Google Play”, just click on that.
- From the search results, click on the MX Player app. Now you will redirect to the installation page.
- At this point, you can download MX player on your PC like you download any app from Google Play on your Android device. It will take some time to get download and installed on your computer. (Installation Time depends on your internet speed and condition of your computer.)
- Once it’s done, you can now play any Video on your PC using the app.
These are the two ways though not time efficient but best which can let you enjoy MX player on your PC. After looking at all the features that this app is providing you are tempted to download the MX player for the window. Enjoy the videos on this App for free!!
MX Player for PC: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you run an MX player on a PC or laptop?
- Yes, you can.
2. Is it free to download MX Player for PC?
- You can download MX player for free. But if you want to use and experience its full functionality, then consider getting the premium version.
3. What do you need to run an MX Player for Windows PC?
- Since MX player is an android application, you need to use Bluestacks or any emulator you can get in the market.