After getting this error,
Then I tried to figure out the ways by which I can get rid of Instagram. Your Account has been disabled error message.
Fix Instagram Your Account has been Disabled Error.
In this section, you will find several methods to fix this error message. Just go through any of the methods mentioned below at your convenience and give us your feedback. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
Method 1: Link your Instagram account with other Social Media Apps
This method has been reported to work very well by a lot of users. So make sure you try this method carefully. Linking with other social media applications helps in authenticating that this is your real Instagram account. Instagram allows you to link your Instagram account with the following social media applications:
You can link your Instagram account with any or all the above apps. We have prepared a step by step guide for you to link your Instagram account with these applications. Follow this guide given here: How to Link Instagram Account with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other Apps.
Once done, try to check if you can log in now. This should most probably resolve the issue.
Method 2: Uninstall Third-Party Apps
If you have been using third-party apps to get more likes or followers on your Instagram account, then it’s time to say Good-Bye to them forever. Using such apps will surely block your Instagram account. So better uninstall them without any second thoughts.
Method 3: Switch Between Mobile Data and WiFi
Instagram may have blocked your IP Address and not your Instagram account. So try switching between mobile data and WiFi to check if you can access your account. Just give it a shot and let me know how it worked for you.
Method 4: Report problem to Instagram
Try to report the problem to Instagram if none of the methods mentioned above could fix your problem. Follow the steps given below to report this problem:
- Launch Instagram App on your device.
- Tap on the Menu icon (3 dots) for Android and the Settings icon for iOS users.
- Scroll down and tap on Report a Problem option.
- Elaborate on your issue and send.
- Wait for few days and pray for their reply.
In case of any issues or concerns regarding this, please reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help. Thanks.
- Instagram Add Payment Method Unexpected Error Occurred: Fixed
- How To Fix Instagram Invalid Parameters Error?
- Instagram We’re Sorry But Something Went Wrong
- How To Fix Igtv Upload Failed Error
- How To Fix Instagram Failed To Send Message Issue
- Instagram Couldn’t Delete Messages: Fixed
- 3 Best Ways To Share Photos And Videos On Instagram From Your Pc
- How To Fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed