How to Upload Recorded Videos on IGTV: IGTV, as you might be knowing, is a brand new video sharing platform (just like Youtube). After getting lots and lots of success with Instagram, the company has decided to try its luck on an entirely new platform. With IGTV, Instagram may directly or indirectly compete with Youtube, which currently has the monopoly in video sharing platform.
Since IGTV is relatively new, a lot of users are experiencing a few issues while using this application. Earlier, we had talked about IGTV Upload Failed error. In this article, we are here to talk about an issue where users are not able to upload the recorded videos on IGTV that they have in their devices.
In fact, the recorded videos are not even visible on IGTV and hence they cannot even choose them to upload. If you are also facing the same issue, then you need not worry because the fix is extremely simple. So, let us see how we can upload recorded videos on IGTV.
How To Upload Recorded Videos On Igtv?
If you are using IGTV that is embedded inside Instagram, recorded videos will not be visible on IGTV for upload. So, the remedy is to use the standalone IGTV application. You can follow the steps given below to upload recorded videos on IGTV.
- First of all, download the latest version of IGTV standalone application on your Android or iOS device from the links given below.
- Once you have the latest version, try to log into it with the Instagram’s user id and password.
- Now all the recorded videos should be visible to IGTV for upload.
- Once done, try to upload the recorded videos from your Android or iOS device.
Getting Another Issue On Uploading Recorded Video?
Now you should be able to view the recorded videos on IGTV for upload. However, you might be getting another issue (such as Upload Failed) while uploading these recorded videos.
If you are able to upload the recorded video, then it is well and good. However, if you are facing some issues, you can go through the guide given below to fix IGTV Upload Failed issues.
How to fix IGTV Upload Failed Issues
Once you follow the instructions mentioned in this guide, you should be able to upload your video on IGTV.
So, these were the few tips and tricks to upload recorded videos on IGTV. Hope you liked this article on How to Upload Recorded Videos on IGTV. In case of any issues or concerns, feel free to drop your queries in the comment section below. You can also reach out to us through our Contact Us page. We will try to resolve your query at the earliest.
- How To Fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed
- How To Fix Instagram Unable To Load Images: 3 Ways To Fix
- How to Fix Instagram Checkpoint Required Error
- Instagram Couldn’t Load Location: How to Fix
- How to Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to Fix Link Instagram Account with Facebook and other Social Media Apps