Have you ever thought to control your PC from your couch or from outside your home with just by your smartphone, if yes then we have a way you can use to control your PC from anywhere?
In this article, we have covered step by step guide to remotely control your PC from a smartphone.
To achieve remote control, you have to install a remote desktop client on your PC and smartphone. The most preferable remote desktop clients are Google Chrome Remote Desktop and TeamViewer. If you are a Windows Phone user then you can forget about the Google Chrome Remote Desktop because the app version is not available in Windows Phone Store.
Google Chrome Remote Desktop
To use Google Chrome Remote Desktop you need Google’s Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Run the Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC and follow the procedure of permission granting.
3. It will request you to install Remote Desktop Host, click “Accept and Install”
4. After installing Remote Desktop Host, click continue and it will request you to enter your desired PIN of at least 6 digits.
5. You have completely set up a Google Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC.
6. Now it’s time for your smartphone, launch the Google Remote Desktop app on your phone.
7. Select your Computer Name, enter your PIN for the remote computer, and tap “CONNECT”.
8. It’s done, you can now control your PC from your Smartphone.
2. Launch TeamViewer on your PC. It will generate a one-time password and TeamViewer ID for you.
3. Launch the TeamViewer app on your phone. Enter your TeamViewer ID and one-time password.
4. It’s done you have successfully set up a remote connection to your PC, you can now control your PC from your Smartphone.
That’s all. We hope this article helped you to learn how to remotely control a PC from a smartphone. Subscribe to our newsletter and get daily updates to your Inbox.
Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.