Limit Background Processes in Android: Android is one of the leading brands in the world of smartphones. Android covers many users through its wide variety of smartphones that it offers to users worldwide.
Android is one of the efficient mobile operating systems available to date. Despite being one the most efficient operating systems, it too suffers from various problems. This time we are here to bring before you some solutions for yet another problem faced by android users.
Memory is the key in today’s era when it comes to mobile phones. People often like playing games that require significant space in Random Access Memory (RAM). If your device does not have a significant amount of memory, then you won’t be able to play games smoothly.
If you limit background processes in Android devices, you can easily let your games take space in RAM and play them smoothly. So this article will let you know the method to Limit Background Processes in Android.
HOW TO LIMIT BACKGROUND PROCESSES IN ANDROID
In this section, we will let you know the method to limit background processes in Android. This method is quite efficient and it won’t harm the performance of your device anyhow. So you can use this method without having any second thoughts. Go through the steps mentioned below to limit background processes in Android.
- Go to Settings.
- Here, click on Developers Options.
- Scroll down to select Limit background processes. First, enable the developers option from the top right corner.
- Now, you will observe a long list of various available options.
- Though the preferred option is “Standard Limit”, you can also select any of the available option as applicable for you.
- Now the background processes on your android device have been limited. Now you can enjoy playing games on your android device.
So this was the method to limit background processes in Android. This was an easy yet efficient method to limit background processes in Android. Hope you liked this article on “How to Limit Background Processes in Android”. In case of any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.