Fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online: Battlefield is one of the most popular games in 2002. It is a series of first-person shooter video games. The battlefield is available for Windows and MAC OS X. To date, four versions of Battlefield have been released.
Like other games of EA, the battlefield is also one of the consistent and stable games. However, there are a few issues that users encounter while playing Battlefield. In this article, we will address one such issue: Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online.
This is one of the most annoying errors that people across the world are facing while playing Battlefield. The root cause of this error is still a mystery. This is being discussed in many forums, but people are hardly finding them useful.
We decided to write an article to provide few methods to fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online. In the upcoming section, you will get two methods to fix this error. You can go for any of the methods at your convenience.
HOW TO FIX BATTLEFIELD FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE
METHOD 1: MAKE CHANGES IN XBOX SETTINGS
- Go to Xbox Settings.
- Click on the Network tab.
- Now select the Network Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Now select the Alternate MAC Address option at the bottom.
- Here, you will see two buttons: Clear and Manual. You need to select Clear.
- This was all about the first method. Now try re-launching Battlefield, and you should be good to go now. Let us know how this method worked for you.
METHOD 2: UNPLUG AND RESTART MODEM/ROUTER
If the first method didn’t work for you, there are still rays of hope to fix Battlefield failed to connect to EA Online. Follow the steps given below to implement this method:
- Unplug your modem cable as given in the screenshot below.
- Wait for a couple of minutes.
- Take your platform offline and disconnect it from the power source.
- Now, wait for a minute.
- Plugin and start the platform. Re-connect the modem cable and start it.
- Try re-launching the game.
So these were the two methods to fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online. If none of the methods worked for you, first you need to check your internet connection. If everything seems fine, you need to write this issue to EA Dice and/or EA servers.
These guys respond very quickly. So this would be the final hope for you to fix Battlefield failed to connect to EA Online error. Do let us know how both the methods behaved for you. In case you need some clarity or a better understanding of any of the steps or methods, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help. Thanks.