How to Catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go: If you also watched Pokemon in your childhood, you must be a big fan of Pikachu. Pikachu is so cute that no one can miss loving it. But good things always come with a price tag attached to them. Even in Pokemon Go too, it is not very easy to catch Pikachu. Trainers have found it very hard to catch Pikachu. So here we are going to tell you some tips and tricks to catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go.
Kindly note that this trick will work only if you are playing Pokemon Go for the first time. If you already played it and you have at least one Pokemon in your collection, this will not work for you. But still, you have an option to catch Pikachu. You can try logging in with another account and start over fresh.
HOW TO CATCH PIKACHU IN POKEMON GO: PIKA PIKA
As discussed above, you must a fresh account to catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go. If you already have an account, you need to start fresh with another account. Assuming you have already downloaded Pokemon Go on your Android or iOS device, follow the steps given below to catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go:
- with a new Google account or Pokemon Trainer Club Account (if not done already).
- Now you will be offered three Pokemon: Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur.
- Ignore all three and start walking.
- After some distance, these three Pokemon will appear again. Ignore them again.
- Keep on Ignoring them. Just be calm and patient. I know it will take time but it is worth it for Pikachu.
- After ignoring them 4 to 5 times, you will suddenly see Pikachu apart from these three Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur.
- Throw the Pokeball on Pikachu and catch Pikachu.
Try catching them in some Park or wild area. These are most commonly found in such areas only. Try these steps and let us know how they worked for you. We hope you get to Pikachu as soon as possible.
So this was the tip to catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go. Hope you liked this article on How to Catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go. In case of any concerns feel free to reach out to us via comments or contact form. Hoping to hear from you soon. Keep on Hunting Pokemons.