Hey guys!! I have come out with another new experience of finding out how many friends you have on Snapchat. Does this sound interesting!! I hope we all like to know precisely how to find the count of friends we have on social media, but in this case, it is for Snapchat.
So we all use this app called Snapchat, which has become trending in recent days among all youngsters to take Snaps of different filters and send streaks to friends, am I right?
Because I am one of a kind, who uses Snapchat regularly to post stories and send some collection stickers to friends, which sounds unique and not dull sometimes. So sometimes,
I was eager to find how many friends I have exactly on Snapchat. So I just did some research and saw my friends on Snapchat.
So I figured to help you also know about How to See How Many Friends You Have on Snapchat. So let me not waste your time. Let me take you to the article.
What is Snapchat, and why exactly do people use it?
So let us first understand what Snapchat is and why do we use them precisely. Snapchat is an excellent platform for sending messages, and as I said in the intro part, it is popular among youngsters as it allows people to send messages most funnily. So people exactly use them for sending text messages, sharing snaps, and replying to stories. It is the reason why people use Snapchat as a default messaging platform.
How to use Snapchat :
First of all, if you are someone new to Snapchat and you want to know and use the app, don’t worry; I will guide you.
- First, to use Snapchat to its full ability, you will need to add friends to add them through username, URL, or with your contacts.
- So if you add someone, they will need to add you back to friends. Once they accept and add you before, you will message and view their stories and send snaps to them. Is this an interesting one!!
- Next is if you are on Snapchat for a while and have many friends that you can contact, these people will see your message and view your stories whenever you post them.
Steps to follow how many friends count I have on Snapchat
If you wanted to know how many friends you have on Snapchat, there is no specific way to find this out as Snapchat doesn’t reveal it. So I have done for me to see how many friends count I have on Snapchat, and I will share with you various methods of Finding out how many friends you have on Snapchat.
Step 1: Go to your Snap Map.
- So there will be an option down the bar where you find a Snap Map. So now, the Snap Map gets accessed by you by clicking on the location icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Then go to the Snap Map Settings page. For doing this, click on the cog icon in the top right-hand corner:
- After clicking on the cog icon, the Settings page of the SnapMap will open.
Step 2: Tap on the option Only These Friends
- Then the settings page will ask you to choose your location on the Snap Map. By default, you can have this option set to Ghost Mode / the option called My Friends. If you want this option to work, temporarily switch. Choose Only these friends settings.
- Next, a new page appears. So on this page, you can find a list of all of your Snapchat friends, encompassing your Best Friends and Recently added friends. So are you happy now?
- Then you have to scroll down to the “All Friends” section and tap on the blue-coloured Select All Option on the right side.
- So once you have clicked on the Select All button, you can see a blue tick mark beside all of your friend’s lists.
- Finally, all your friend’s list has got selected then you will need to scroll down and click on the blue Done button to save the settings you have done.
- After that, all your Snapchat friends’ names will now occur under the Only These Friends section.
- By doing this, we are essentially tricking the app into thinking we have selected a special list of people who can view our Snap Map location. However, in reality, we have assigned all of our friends.
Step 3: Count your Snapchat friends:
- After successfully changing the location settings, you need to go back to the main Snapchat profile. Do load all the profile details and scroll down until you find the Snap Map section.
- The feature of the Snap Map uses to check how many friends you have on Snapchat.
- Then finally come to the bottom; Snapchat will tell you how many friends you share your location. So share by clicking on all of our friends. Accordingly, we can figure out how many people are on our friend list.
Yeah, we have successfully done our article! I hope this experience of mine helped you to gain some knowledge. Your happiness is ours.