How to Fix Google Adsense Showing Blank Ads Space: Google Adsense is the best Ads providing network. There is no better Advertising placement service than Google Adsense. It gives you the most out of your blog. I have been using this Advertising placement service by Google for more than 2 years and I am a big fan of Google Adsense. Its minimum threshold is $100 and you will get your worth every month well on time.
Initially when I just started monetizing my first blog through Adsense, a peculiar thing just happened. I created all the Ad units and placed the code on my website with all sorts of excitement. However, what I noticed was a blank space showing up on my blog in place where I was expecting an Advertisement by Google. I double checked the code and everything but couldn’t find anything. Since this was the first time for me placing Ads on my website, I got panicked. However, I managed to fix it soon and finally I was happy enough that I made it to be a part of Google Adsense. If you are also facing the same issue, no worries. Just follow the steps mentioned below to fix Google Adsense Showing Black Ads Space.
HOW TO FIX GOOGLE ADSENSE SHOWING BLANK ADS SPACE
METHOD 1: CREATED NEW AD UNITS OR JUST CHANGED AN AD UNIT?
This is the case that just happened with me. Since I created Ad units just then, I was facing this issue. Read below steps in order to fix this if you have also just created the Ads.
- If you have just created new Ad units, it won’t show up instantly.
- Google will take time to analyze your site to determine what kind of Ads should be displayed.
- Wait for 20 to 30 minutes and then check if you can now see the Ads in place of Blank spaces.
- In some cases, this time may increase as well. In my case, 2 out of 3 Ads that I created were visible after around 20 minutes.
METHOD 2: DOES YOUR BLOG CONTAINS ILLEGAL OR HARMFUL CONTENT?
If you are writing something that can be harmful to the society or is illegal, then Google is not going to show Ads even in your dreams. Google is very strict about its policies.
- Read all the Google Adsense Policies.
- If you are violating any of the policies mentioned in the above link, try fixing it.
- Otherwise, forget about Google Adsense.
- Following are some examples on which you must avoid writing content if you want to use Google Adsense:
- Adult Content
- Hacking Guidelines
- Tobacco Product
METHOD 3: CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES OF YOUR BROWSER
In order to fix Google Adsense Showing Blank Ads Space, you need to clear the cache and cookies from your browser. This is because you might be getting a page from the cache memory itself, rather than getting the fresh page. Follow the steps given below to clear cache and cookies from the browser:
- Launch your browser (In my case it is Google Chrome).
- Type Ctrl + H to go to History.
- From the left panel, Click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Now on the Pop up just opened, check on Cached Images and Files and Cookies and other site Data.
- Now close your browser and open again.
- Go to your website and check if your ads are visible now.
METHOD 5: DOES YOUR BLOG CONTAIN MORE OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS?
Sometimes, Google is unable to determine of what kind of Ads should be displayed on your website. This happens if your blog consists of more of images, videos and flash content and lacks other important stuff. Follow the guidelines given below to try enriching the content on your site.
- Apart from Images and videos, try implementing good amount of text as well.
- Make sure you have proper title on the each post you write.
- Try to have Headings and Subheading on your blog.
- Linking of Posts is also required. Make sure you have inbound and outbound links on your website.
So these were the few methods on how to fix Google Adsense Showing Blank Ads Space on your site. Hope you liked this article and were able to get your Ads displayed on your blog. In case of any concerns regarding Adsense, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help you. Thanks, Happy Blogging.