Filelinked APK is a files and application downloader app, which was previously known as DroidAdmin.
Once you have installed FileLinked in your device, you will have access to thousands of applications that are available in the Google Play Store or Amazon Fire Store.
When you have the FileLinked application, you do not have to enter URLs to download files and programs.
Because there are certain specific codes available to each file and application.
So all you have to do is to provide the specific code into the FileLinked app that you want to download into any of your devices like your Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, TV Box, MI Box, Nvidia Shield, Fire TV Cube, Roku, etc.
What is FileLinked APK?
Filelinked is a unique platform that gives you access to download different types of file programs, applications, and so on to your device using specific codes.
So, all you need to know is that pick the corresponding code and introduce it to the application. After that, the application directs the gives you the file or app you wanted.
It makes your life so easier because you do not have to surf the entire web to find the app or program that you want to download and install in your device.
There are many Codes available on many websites all over the web such as for Kodi addons, streaming apps, tools app, and so on.
So, you have to search for the app you want and pick the corresponding code.
If you want to share some of your files or application with the general public, you can upload that and create your own code so that anyone who is looking for your data can get it using the unique code.
Further, it allows you to download multiple applications at once. So, you do not have download files one by one.
Application Package Information
|File Size||10 Mb|
|Supported Platforms||Android, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, Roku, TV Box, PC & Mac|
|Supported Version||Android 4.1 or Above|
How to Install File Linked APK
First of all, you have to Download the FileLinked application to your device. Further, the application installation process is different from one device to another.
So we have provided the step by step simplified guides to install the app on your device.
How to Install FileLinked Apk on Firestick Device?
The FileLinked application is not available in the Amazon official app store. Therefore, you have to first install a Side-load app on your Firestick Device and the Install the FileLinked application through the Side loader.
- Firstly, you have to go to the “Settings” tab in your Amazon Firestick home screen.
- Then click on the “Device “Applications” sub-settings menu
- There you will see an option called “Collect App Usage Data” So, you have to turn it off.
- Then go back to the main settings menu and Find the Sub settings menu “Device/ My Fire TV” option.
- In that, you have scroll down and find the “Developer Options” and tap on it.
- There you have to scroll down again and find the option “Apps from Unknown Sources” and Turn it on.
- Now, in the search bar of your Amazon Firestick home screen, type the term “Downloader” and search
- Then the search results will show you the Downloader application, as shown below. So, click on it.
- Now click on the Download button.
- So once the application downloaded, click on the “Open” button to launch the app
- Then click on “Allow” for the Downloader application to access your media files
- Tap on “OK“
- Now, in the Address bar of the downloader application type, the below exact URL and click on “GO” to install the FileLinked Apk.
- Then click on the “Install” button
- Click on “Done” once the app is installed
- Then you will be asked to delete the setup files. So, click on “Delete“
- Click on Delete again to confirm it.
- So now, FileLinked app installation process on your Firestick device is completed. You can find it in the Apps & Games list. Then, Hover to the FileLinked app and click on the “Options“.
- Click on “Move to Front”
That’s all. Installation is completed.
You can follow the same process as above to install the FileLinked app on Nvidia Shield and Roku as well.
Moreover, you can use the ES File explorer as a sideload application to download and install the FileLinked on your Firestick device instead of the Downloader app.
Simple Guide to Install FileLinked App on Android
- Firstly, you have to go to the “Securities” option in the Android settings menu and Enable the “Apps From Unknown Sources“
- Now you can download the app from the Downloas section of this article from your Android device and install the Apk file.
- Now you can find the installed app on your apps list. So open the app and use it!
- You can use the same process to download and install the FileLinked app on Android TV, MI box and any of other TV Box.
How to Install FileLinked Apk on PC
- In order to get the FileLinked app on your PC you need first install and android emulator like BlueStacks
- Then, Download the app and browse it the emulator
- Thereafter, you can follow the on screen guide and complete the installation
- That is all. Now you can find the installed app on the Bluestacks apps list on the home screen
- You can follw the same procedure to install FileLinked app on your MacBook.
How to Install FileLinked for iOS
Unfortunately, FileLinked apk cannot install in your iPhone because app is not available in the Apple app store. Also there are Side load apps available as well to install the app.
However, the app can be installed on MacBook by following the same process as PC.
FileLinked and FireDL provide the same service. However, the FiliLinked application is more advance where you can bundle to multiple apps into a single code.
So, when it comes to FireDL multiple apps, bundling options are not available.
FileLinked apk Features
FileLinked has an attractive, user-friendly interface. So, you do not have to waste your time finding the options here and there.
It will download any application or file to your device only by providing the corresponding code to the application in just a few seconds.
Once you have searched out the specific code relating to the app that you want to download, it will directly take you to the install option.
So, you do not have to go through an annoying registration process and all to get what you want.
You have an excellent opportunity to present your own files and application to the community by creating a unique code for your app.
So, to do that, you have to provide the direct URL of your property and provide it to the FileLinked repository. After that, it will be stored in its own database.
However, if you wish to create a custom code for your app, you have to create a free account in the fileLinked and register there.
If you want to get the maximum use of your Firestick Device, FileLinked is an essential app.
Because it opens ups the door for thousands of different apps and files that are not available in the app store.
Further, some of the FileLinke codes are not open to download. So, in that case, you will have to provide another PIN apart from the main downloading code.
How to Use FileLinked
- The application has 3rd party advertisements on it. However, you can remove it following the below.
- Open the FileLinked Application and click the settings in the right upper corner (the Gear icon).
- There, click on the toggle to turn off “Show Hints and Useful Information.”
- Click on “Apply”
- Bingo! Now you can see the main menu without any advertisement.
- To download and install the apps and files, type the corresponding code on the home screen, as shown below.
What Are the Best FileLinked Codes in 2020?
Below is a list of FileLinked codes where you can use the fo multiple downloads and single downloads of Apks, Files, Videos, photos, and so on.
22222222 – This code is mainly for multiple apk downloads. It contains some of the popular applications like CyberFlix, Media Lounge, Strix TV, MX Player, Mouse Toggle, certain KODI addons, and many more.
85810914 – This code contains popular Kodi extensions and some of the media players like VLC player with streaming applications.
11039868 – It has some essential applications that you need when it comes to clear cache memory, such as CCleaner.
17779393 – If you need to play the music, you do not need to look at what you need for all around the web because this code has some popular music apps.
74238464 – this code is dedicated to streaming applications. So in that, you get a bundle of apps that you can use to watch movies and tv series.
12345678 – It provides you one of the latest TV apps for you. That is YouTube TV. So you can watch all the live channels with that.
67817931 – This code is only a single apk download code where it is dedicated to the TeaTV apk.
88897031 – the code gives you multiple emulator apps like My Emulator Zone – ROMs, Emulators, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Filelinked Free?
Yes. FileLinked application is 100% free.
How to fix FileLinked Apk not working issue?
This is a common issues with many apps. All you need to do is Update the app and try to reinstall it.
Are the FileLinked Codes Safe?
Most of the codes are safe. However, you have to make sure that you get codes from reliable sources.
Is FileLinked safe?
Yes. the application is safe to use there is no any malicious codes. you can ensure that with Virustotal website.
What is FileLinked used for?
Mostly, to multiple download of files and apps.