BlueStacks Parameter is Not Valid Error: When it comes to using android apps or playing android games on your computer, the first thing that comes to our mind is BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is an emulator that is used to play and use android games/apps on a PC. It is one of the most popular applications for simulating Android applications on a PC.
I personally used BlueStacks for more than a year and found it efficient as well as user-friendly. However, people usually find themselves in trouble while downloading apps from BlueStacks or while installing BlueStacks on their system. In this article, we are going to discuss one such error for BlueStacks.
Recently, I upgraded my Operating System to Windows 10. On launching BlueStacks on my upgraded Windows 10, I got an error saying: “Error: Parameter is Not Valid“. I was using BlueStacks for so long and I never came across such an error.
So, I concluded that it is Windows 10 that might be causing the issue. I researched a bit on this error and finally came up with a working solution.
If you are also facing the BlueStacks Parameter is Not Valid Error, then you have landed at the right place. Here, you will be getting a simple step-by-step guide to fix BlueStacks Parameter is Not Valid Error.
HOW TO FIX BLUESTACKS PARAMETER IS NOT VALID ERROR
In this section, you will be getting a step-by-step guide to fix BlueStacks Parameter is not Valid Error. The steps are clear and very easy to implement. However, if you are finding it difficult to implement, feel free to reach out to us via comments. Please find below the steps to fix BlueStacks Parameter is Not Valid Error:
- Click on Start Menu and select All Apps.
- Select BlueStacks and right-click on Start BlueStacks. Select More and click on Open File Location.
- Now you would have been landed to a folder containing BlueStacks.exe file.
- Right Click on this file and navigate to Properties. Now Select Compatibility tab. Here, you need to check the box Run this Program in Compatibility mode for. You can select Windows 7 or Windows 8 from the drop-down given below.
- Now Click on Apply and OK. You are done. Now try launching BlueStacks once again and check if the error still persists.
Hopefully, you would not be getting the error now. So these were the method to fix BlueStacks Parameter is not Valid Error. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix BlueStacks Parameter in Not Valid Error in Windows 10. If you are finding it difficult to implement any of the steps, feel free to ask via comments. We are always happy to help you 🙂