All You Need to Know About Apple iPhone 8: Apple has always been on the top in making smartphones, adding lots of features and quality material. The next topic in the market is said to be the Apple iPhone 8.
On the 10th anniversary of the iPhone, Apple planned something major to celebrate this occasion. Apple expected to announce the launch of the iPhone 8 in October or November. According to Bloomberg, Apple is testing a version of the iPhone 8 that features a screen that “covers almost the entire front of the device.”
All You Need to Know About Apple iPhone 8 :
SPECIFICATIONS OF iPhone 8:
- A variety of sizes might be available, 5.8-inch, 5-inch, and 4.7-inch.
- Home Button:
- Apple might move it to the back of the phone.
- Touch ID featuring face or iris scanning
- Wireless charging
- A dual-lens camera, vertical configuration with AR capabilities
- 12 MP
- USB-C Replacing Apple’s Lightning connector
- Next-generation processor (the A10X or A11)
- Intel or Qualcomm modem
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16 M colors
- Resolution about 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with True Tone technology
- Internal 32/128/256 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Stainless Steel and Glass Body
- Support for Apple Pencil
- Enhanced water resistance
- Priced somewhere between $850 and $1,000
Apple’s new prototypes feature a combination of curved glass and stainless steel. Apply might replace the traditional aluminum iPhone design with glass and steel body. There might be chances that iPhone might directly build touch ID into the display; meanwhile, there will be no Home button.
According to Rumors, Apple introduces flexible plastic OLED rather than an LCD, allowing Apple to introduce a thinner device that consumes less power and offers better display and a higher contrast ratio.
That’s All You Need to Know about Apple iPhone 8. In case of any query, feel free to contact us via comments. We are happy to help you. Thank You!! 🙂